Specialized in video technologies, Ajimi provides software solutions and ongoing support for its clients in the development, the optimization, the integration and the validation of content on IP infrastructure (network).
Ajimi’s activity is focused on two main areas:
- The “software edition” division, responsible for the development and distribution of innovative professional solutions allowing to spread and to enhance the reliability of content broadcasting.
- The “consultancy” division, in charge of the coverage and the implementation of IPTV/VOD/CAS (Control Access System) infrastructures and platforms, and other associated services and equipment.
- video content encoding labs (and post-production labs)
- control access systems editors (CAS)
- triple play telecommunication operators
- multimedia hardware manufacturer
September 2011 : New shareholding and new impulse for Ajimi
Ajimi is acquired by JB Digital Holding. Held by Jean-François Jézéquel and Michel Boukhobza, JB Digital Holding provides consultancy to companies for the evaluation of startup or innovative projects, in the Media and Telecom industry.
- Ajimi’s positioning is reinforced
- Ajimi now has a stronger footprint on its market
- Start-up energy is speeded up thanks to new financial resources